|Register today for the 9th Annual NJ Bike & Walk Summit, which will be held on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at The Conference Center of Mercer County Community College in West Windsor.
Join us at the summit as we congratulate our
2018 Advocate of the Year Award Recipients.
State Level Awardees
|Assemblywoman Annette Chaparro||
|Senator Nia Gill||
|Senator Steven Oroho|
Local Level Awardee
Keynote - Oboi Reed
President & CEO of Equiticity
Co-founder, President & CEO of Slow Roll Chicago
White House and USDOT Transportation Champion of Change Awardee
The NJ Bike & Walk Summit is New Jersey's statewide meeting of bicycle and pedestrian advocates, elected officials and other township leaders, transportation and urban planners, bike shop owners and managers, cycling, walking, fitness and health enthusiasts and experts, recreation, trails and club leaders and others who are interested in making our state a better place to live. Register here
and be sure to join us!
- Legislation affecting bike riders and pedestrians
- Getting to Vision Zero
- Green Streets and Complete Streets
- First-ever Jersey Shore Complete Streets Workshop
- Equity in Transportation
- Using the Complete Streets Guide Suite
- Analyzing bike rider and pedestrian crash data
- Bike parking and mass transit
- Bikeshare demo space (weather permitting)
- Performing Walkability Audits